Meet the EAT LOCAL Book authors Christine Sharp and Brenda Fawdon at one of these delicious events, being held across the region before and during Eat Local Week.
You can meet the authors, buy the book and taste the dishes at these events.
- Eat Local Food, Styling & Photography Workshop at Black Hall Kalbar, June 9
- Tamborine Mountain Producers’ Dinner at Green Lane Coffee Plantation, June 22
- Rainforest Restaurant dinner at Cedar Creek Lodges, June 29
- Longest Lunch Canungra Valley Vineyards, July 1
- Authors’ Lunch Scenic Rim Brewery, July 4
- Cooking Demonstration and authors’ talk at Flinders Peak Winery, July 6
- Cooking Demonstration and book stall at Winter Harvest Festival, July 7
- Meet the authors Long Lunch at Summer Land Camel Farm, July 8