Looking for some Christmas gift inspiration?
You’ll find plenty of delicious present ideas in the Scenic Rim.
Fresh produce, amazing wines, liqueurs and craft beers, plus memorable food and farming experiences are available right around the region.
Make your Christmas scenic with these beautiful local gifts and food experiences.
- Scenic Rim EAT LOCAL Cookbook by Brenda Fawdon and Christine Sharp, featuring Scenic Rim makers, growers and producers.
- Craft Beer four-pack from Scenic Rim Brewery Mt Alford or Fortitude Brewing Co. Tamborine Mountain
- Lemon Myrtle Vodka from Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Swap turkey for delicious pasture-raised chicken from Ayton Farm Rathdowney
- Source your Christmas ham in the Scenic Rim. Try Heits Quality Meats Beaudesert, Eagle Heights Butchery Tamborine Mountain, Elite Meats Boonah, or The Butcher Co. Kalbar and Boonah.
- Serve your guests organic, free-range lamb from Winsome Valley Produce Laravale
- Summer Land Camel Farm Skin Care hamper, including body lotion, day cream, shampoo and conditioner and soothing hand cream.
- Bunjurgen Estate Bunyip Fortified Red and Coochin Valley Secret Cherry Port
- Gift Voucher for lunch at Kooroomba Vineyard & Lavender Farm
- Flinder’s Peak Winery Gin or the Carrot Vodka
- Selection of wines from Witches Falls Winery Tamborine Mountain
- Cheese hamper from Witches Chase Cheese Co.
- Voucher for a cheese making workshop at Towri Sheep Cheeses
- Christmas hamper for festive treats from Arthur Clive’s Bakehouse In Boonah, Aratula and Kalbar.
- Fresh, local coffee beans from Green Lane Coffee Tamborine Mountain
- Local produce hamper from The Vintage Pickle Tamborine Mountain
- Tickets for the Dray Shire Horse Winery & Brewery Tour
- Cooking school experience & accommodation at Wild Lime Cooking School at Worendo Cottages, or book a cooking class at Tamborine Mountain Cooking School
- A delicious selection of Scenic Rim olives and olive oil from Scenic Rim Olives Kulgun, or Rathlogan Grove
- Browse the local markets for gorgeous, unique, artisan produce, including the weekly Green Shed Market on Tamborine Mountain.