Put down that digital device and step away from the screen… it’s time to explore – and savour – the world! Week one of the school holidays is the perfect time to go TECH FREE!
1. Go nutty – visit Greenlee Farm for the Tour & Tasting and see what goes into producing Australia’s tastiest macadamias. Don’t forget to try the honey macadamia brittle!
2. Count the bees and walk an alpaca at Picnic in the Petals with Pretty Produce & the Mountview Alpaca Farm.
5. Cheese please! Don’t miss the Kids Cheese Making Workshop @ Towri Sheep Cheeses – literally paddock to plate for the littles.
6. Grab a packed picnic @ Picnic Real Food Bar and enjoy while taking in some of the region’s spectacular scenery!
7. Book the Kids Bush Tucker Tracker @ Mt Barney Lodge, they even get to find their own tucker!
9. Carrot Day – Saturday June 26 is the Kalfresh Carrot Day! Kids can walk through carrot paddocks, pull carrots straight from the earth and taste all sorts of carrot cuisine. Carrot couture optional!
10. Winter Harvest Festival – one of the best regional celebrations in Australia and a must-do on Saturday July 3. Plus, unlimited free rides for the kids!