- This event has passed.
Scenic Rim – Gourmet Short Stay – Walking Holiday
25 June 2017 - 29 June 2017$2,695
Your short stay tour during Scenic Rim Eat Local Week connects you with the tastes, sights and characters whilst enjoying lazy long lunches and other Eat Local events. The rich soil, climate and pure water create the ideal environment to produce award winning wines, cheeses and fresh farm produce. Visit award winning makers and growers to sample wines, liquors and crafted beers along with home crafted pickles, jams and pure honey. Contrast all these taste sensations with easy short walks in the forests of Tamborine and Main Range National Parks. Relax in comfortable accommodation, explore the scenic back roads with a local guide and soak up the relaxed atmosphere and thriving arts scenes of the Scenic Rim towns. Take to the skies and catch a truly unique vantage of this mountainous region with an optional Hot Air Balloon flight and champagne breakfast.
- Celebrate the food, farmers & natural beauty of the Scenic Rim
- Participate in the Eat Local Week Festival, a foodies delight
- Spend two nights on Tamborine Mountain & two nights in Boonah, the heart of the Scenic Rim
- Enjoy epicurean indulgences & boutique wineries
- Follow ‘paddock to plate’ food trails
- Enjoy farm gate visits & tastings
- Exclusive dining experiences focusing on the world class bounty of the Scenic Rim produce
- Balance the food & wine experiences with easy walks in Tamborine & Main Range National Parks